Wonderful position + HUGE backyard = must inspect!
Auction Location: Onsite (unless sells prior).
Offered for the first time in over 50 years, this 1948 post war home is situated on a super impressive 759m2 in this enviable position. McConaghy Street is synonymous with convenience and this tree lined tightly held enclave enjoys gentrification around every corner.
The home has been much loved and immaculately looked after by its owner who has a lifetime of happy memories.
Offering a spacious living area and an eat in kitchen / dining area, this home has original hardwood timber floors under the carpet and lino.
There’s character and functionality in this layout as well as three bedrooms. Your dream of a big Aussie backyard is about to become a reality and this amazing backyard has a vegetable garden with productive fruit trees.
There's lots of off street parking and room for caravans and boats as well as a large shed. Bigger blocks in this tightly held area are often sought yet hard to find. Don’t let another 50 years go by. Make sure you’re at the auction.
- 759m2 of flat useable land - ideal for your next new build
- Fully fenced backyard with vegetable garden
- Garden shed and vegetable garden with irrigation
- Tree lined street in tightly held enclave with rapid gentrification
- Mitchelton State High and primary catchment
- Walk to train station
- Walk to Brookside Shopping Centre
- Solid post war home, well maintained in near original condition
- Redevelop the site or land bank and rent out
Terms - 30 days, 5% deposit
Please note a price range cannot be given under Qld legislation. We suggest you search under the SOLD category on your favourite portal and look at property per m2. Owner reserves the right to sell this prior to the auction if they so wish. All written offers will be presented.