View from the Top
Just completed, this freehold architectural terrace home brings together exceptional multi-level space, European-inspired design and breathtaking views at a prestigious inner-city address.
Crowned by a spectacular rooftop sky terrace capturing sweeping views of the city skyline, Hamilton Hill and distant mountains, the home offers a unique and sophisticated lifestyle opportunity.
Boasting its own street frontage on quiet Florrie Street, the home spans four spacious and functional levels. Superbly appointed with Blackbutt hardwood flooring, the main living level encompasses a north-facing designer kitchen featuring Caesarstone benchtops and Miele appliances. Expansive glass sliding doors open to a wrap-around alfresco entertaining deck overlooking the large private courtyard.
Head one level up to discover three generous bedrooms and two stunning fully-tiled bathrooms; while the lower level offers a private integrated garage.
Entertaining at home is taken to incredible new heights on the huge private sky terrace. Sun-soaked by day and illuminated by night, this is the perfect position to savour never-to-be-built-out panoramic views across the beautiful Brisbane city. Alternatively, enjoy the home’s ultra-convenient location, just a leisurely stroll from great local cafes, shopping precincts, parkland and transport.
- 2.7 metre high ceilings throughout
- ‘My-Air’ smart-device controlled zoned ducted air-conditioning; ceiling fans
- Kitchen with 40mm Caesarstone benchtops; Miele appliances including induction
cooktop and dishwasher; European Franke sink mixer
- Three plush carpeted bedrooms; master with ensuite and walk-in-robe
- Glamorous fully-tiled ensuite and central bathroom with frameless glass rainwater
showers and quality tapware, plus a guest powder room
- Private integrated car accommodation for two vehicles and ample storage