TIFFANY LOVES POTENTIAL FOR DUAL FAMILY LIVING!
Auction Location: on site.
Located in a great street with plenty of potential here - you can live in as is or develop for dual living (subject to council approval). A renovated brick and tile home ready to move into with 2 decks for plenty of entertaining. Just unpack, sit back and relax.
Other Features include:
* Renovated kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooktop and breakfast bar
* Renovated bathroom with separate toilet
* Three bedrooms with built in wardrobes & ceiling fans
* Open plan living and dining areas with ceiling fan
* Enclosed front sunroom/study/office/children's playroom
* Polished timber floors throughout the home
* Covered outdoor deck with views to the mountains
* Second huge party size deck with covered and fenced heated spa
* Internal stairs to open secure area downstairs with reverse cycle air conditioning
* Laundry, second toilet and store room downstairs
* Second entrance for downstairs
* Single carport with room to park 2-3 more cars on the driveway
* 617m2 block with lawn and landscaped gardens
Walking distance to Murarrie State School, train station, bus transport and Cannon Hill Shopping Centre which is being redeveloped. An inspection is a must if you are looking for a family home with potential to add value.
Please note Tiffany the dog does NOT come with the property.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.