The Sellers Got a Result
Auction Location: Onsite.
This property did sell at auction. There are no more scheduled open homes.
You've probably been looking for a LONG time and thought you would never find it..
until now! Best of all, the seller is urgently seeking a sale as they've bought elsewhere - so this is a fabulous opportunity! Will it be yours?
Set on a 630m2 block at the top of a cul-de-sac to take advantage of fabulous views in the newer part of Carina, this is the ultimate family home.
This home is perfect for multiple generations/ larger families with it's five bedrooms. It enjoys a wonderful floor plan to accommodate this with three bedrooms upstairs and two downstairs as well as three bathrooms. The triple bay garage with additional undercover parking is the ultimate man escape!
Downstairs has a family-friendly flow - overlooking the pool with a massive kichen as the hub of the home. The kitchen has been completely renovated offering you 40mm stone benchtops, 2-pac cabinetry and a 900mm induction cooktop, and yes, it also overlooks the pool and adjacent to the outdoor entertainment area. The formal living area offer ceilings up to 2.8metres and also opens onto the entertainment area and the pool. You'll be very cool this summer with air-conditioning and also three brand new air-conditioners upstairs. Two of the bedrooms upstairs open onto an amazing outdoor viewing deck which indeed has incredible views to Mount Lindsay. This is the ultimate place to enjoy sun-downers and will absolutely clinch the deal.
You're approximately 7km to Brisbane CBD, close to Cannon Hill station and a 3 minute drive to the Gateway and a short stroll to Minnippi Parklands and also a local park. Westfield shopping centre is a few minutes away and there's also a major bus stop within walking distance. Really, this is POSITION perfect! Your summer will be amazing and best of all, yes, you can move in before Christmas if you're quick!
Features at a glance:
. 5kw solar panels
• 3 car garage - (2 with remote access)
• additional undercover space for 2 more cars
• private and not overlooked
• large sparkling inground pool with fountain
• 630m2 at top of cul-de-sac
• 2pac kitchen cabinetry
• fisher and paykell dishwasher
• induction 900mm cooktop
• remote controlled feature lights in kitchen and living room
• large entertainment patio adjacent to kitchen and living areas
• formal living area next to outdoor area overlooking pool
• compact laundry area
• storage cupboards
• 5 bedrooms - all a generous size, 4 with wardrobes
• 3 bathrooms - all recently resurfaced
• stunning tiled viewing deck with views to Mount Lindsay
• airconditioned downstairs
• 3 new airconditioners upstairs
• garden shed, rain water tank
• new flooring throughout house
• neutral and pleasing colour scheme
• solid brick home surrounded by quality homes
There's so much to see and talk about, I could literally take all day, so please watch the video and enjoy the views!
This property is going to auction and absolutely must be sold as current sellers have committed elsewhere. We are unable to give a price owing to Queensland legislation, but please search under SOLD in your favourite property portal to get an idea of similar sized properties in this area. Auction is on 1 December at 11:30 AM onsite unless the seller chooses to sell prior.
To arrange an inspection time contact Gaby on 0401 781 116.