The best little house
More like a house, this property will delight and charm you! Offering a seamless indoor/outdoor integration through glass doors and a wonderful entertainment verandah, you won’t feel like you are living in a townhouse at all!
Low-set with no stairs, this one-of-a-kind purpose townhouse is built in a development of 7 townhouses. (There are 8 letterboxes so don't be mistaken!)
You are well set back off Birdwood road which is also a huge selling point.
Conveniently located in Carina Heights, you are within walking distance to the shops on Winstanley Street as well as Carina shops (Chris’ IGA).
This property offers it’s own garden which is perfect for animals (complex is pet-friendly on application) as well as side access and room to move.
You’ll fall in love the moment you enter this much-loved home. Offering you a wonderful feeling of space, this home has wide passages (that are even wheelchair friendly) and is open plan with an extensive living and dining room area which in turn is adjacent to a well-designed kitchen.
This is perfect for first home buyers without an extensive budget or the downsizer that wants the convenience of the location and a lowset home with a tranquil garden.
This townhouse is very private indeed and low maintenance. Much-loved and well-maintained, there’s nothing to do except move in and enjoy it!
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen
- Fabulous private garden with tranquil backdrop facing North-east/East-North-East
- Stainless steel appliances, dishwasher
- Separate spacious laundry
- Electric hot water unit
- Airconditioning in two bedrooms and living area
- Two very spacious queen sized bedrooms – main bedroom has a walk in robe
- 2 way access to the bathroom from the main bedroom
- Ceiling fans
- Airconditioning in garage which has been used previously as bedroom/rumpus room
- Supersized bathroom with wheelchair friendly shower
- Tiled in kitchen/living
- Parquet floors in living area
- Outdoor entertainment area with pergola
- Single lock up garage, security screens
- Close to schools, shops and buses
- Tucked back from the main street
- Body corps less than $1800 per annum
- Side access and one neighbour only
If you’ve despaired of finding a lowset townhouse or villa with a decent garden – you seriously need to put this at the top of your list!
Seldom found and very sought-after, this is certain to sell very soon.