STUNNINGLY RENOVATED, GUARANTEED TO IMPRESS!
UNDER CONTRACT! Take a really close look at this property! It’s a delightful and superbly presented home which the proud owners have renovated to a meticulous standard with timeless appeal and lasting quality. Behind the post war façade, the improvements made here have been a dedication of excellence. It is a happy, handsome home to live in where the character features such as gleaming polished floors and high ceilings blend exquisitely with the stunning new kitchen and bathrooms to forge the links of time.
Located 7km from Brisbane’s CBD and within 500m to Cavendish Rd High School, Seville Road Primary and buses, the home is inspiring with internal appeal and furthermore boasts an elevated position in a quiet and family friendly street. It radiates charm and a homely feel rarely found where the fantastic first impressions will last forever. Make yourself comfortable on the rear deck with a perfect south easterly aspect because when you entertain here your guests will want to stay forever. This is prime real estate on 622m2 with a great back yard, safe and secure for littlies to roam.
• A separate quaint entry to enhance the charm and setting the scene for what lies beyond.
• The living areas comprise air-conditioned lounge and dining room flowing to the very impressive kitchen with Ironbark hardwood bench tops, 2 pak finish, gas cook top, wall oven, Bosch dishwasher, double sinks, servery to the deck and feature tiled splash backs. The kitchen forms the hub of the home and will make entertaining an absolute delight.
• Main bedroom with built-in robes, and ensuite featuring floor to ceiling tiles.
• Second and third bedrooms both spacious and with built-in robes, air-con to second bedroom.
• Main (second) bathroom, also with floor to ceiling tiles, and shower over the bath.
• High ceilings and magnificent, gleaming hardwood timber flooring throughout the home.
• Huge new timber deck with insulated roof and ideal for entertaining large gatherings.
• Separate laundry with lots of room for storage.
• Double carport, new timber fencing at front and sides.
Additional practical features:
• 3.6kw solar power system.
• Continuous flow instant gas hot water, never run out of hot water
• New light fittings, mostly new plumbing and wiring.
• Security screens on all windows and doors.
• Insulation to the ceilings
• BCC rates are $630 per quarter at the investment tier or less for an owner occupier
This home is superior in many ways and has a range of schools, major shopping centres, transport options and parklands all within easy access.
You are welcome to inspect during the open home time as advertised or if that is not convenient, please call Stuart Hesketh on 0412 779 998 to arrange an alternative time for your private viewing.