Step inside and discover...
Set in a tree lined street, this upmarket apartment complex borders Bulimba and Balmoral - where trendy meets convenience.
Your lifestyle starts here as you’re only meters away from Oxford street with a plethora of restaurants, cafes, gelatissimos & all that your taste-buds desire.
Walk to a late night show at the Balmoral Theatre or even enjoy a late latte - or stroll down to the river to catch the city cat or the ferry to the city.
The complex has an industrial edge to its functional modern design, featuring exposed concrete, timber stairs, feature panels as well as glass panels to maximise light. There’s an outdoor communal area, 2 undercover car parks, a lift and security.
This 3 bedroom spacious unit offers ducted air-con throughout with an open plan living area. Bifold doors open onto your private and quiet outdoor living space, a world away from the hustle and bustle of life. The kitchen enjoys a high level of finish with SMEG appliances including dishwasher and gas cooktop.
The main bedroom has spacious storage cupboards and an en-suite. A second bathroom serves the 2nd and 3rd bedrooms.
• unit accessed by lift
• contemporary building - built in 2013
• owned from new - one owner
• unit ideally positioned away from Riding Road, with minimal road noise
• open plan living/dining/kitchen area
• large tiles throughout, carpeted in bedrooms
• well appointed kitchen with gas cooktop, all SMEG appliances, stone benchtops
• 2 bathrooms - one is an ensuite from the master bedroom
• 2nd bathroom has a bath
• compact laundry area
• 3 bedrooms, all with built-ins
• bifold doors lead out to private dining/outdoor entertainment area
• 2 undercover and secure car spaces
• secure complex
• undercover communal entertaining area with lounge-suite and dining table
• funky and functional building making use of contemporary design materials like exposed concrete panels, timber and glass
• location - please refer to the map
• 300m walk to the major Bulimba towncentre with cafes
• 300m-500m walk to cafes in Hawthorne, including cinema
• walk to ferry terminal at Bulimba
• short walk to St Peter’s and Paul's school
• less than 150m away from Bulimba State School
• bus stop outside the complex
• Body Corp fees are approximately $947 per quarter
With the location as good as it gets - it’s an offering hard to beat.
This is the downsizers ultimate new pad - offering you far more than you dreamed or imagined.