SOLD BY TRACEY ASHLEY & THE PINK TEAM!
First time ever on the market is this One Owner post war brick home. Located in an elevated corner position on a great street and in original immaculate condition. You can move straight in with the potential to add value at your leisure. With the median house price going up $50,000 in Carina last year, now is the time to buy. Within walking distance of the Carina North shopping centre, Mayfield State School, San Sisto College, St Martin's primary school, Clem Jones sporting centre, and the buses on Stanley Road. This home has the fundamentals covered for the first home buyer, downsizer or investor. Tiffany says come and visit and it will be like visiting your grandparent's home.
Other Features Include:
* Original kitchen in immaculate condition
* Updated free standing stove
* Separate large lounge and dining rooms
* Polished floors throughout most of the home
* Reverse cycle air-conditioning to living areas
* Four good size bedrooms - two with ceiling fans
* Main bedroom has built in wardrobes and ceiling fan
* Original bathroom with separate shower and bath
* Separate toilet
* Separate laundry
* Shed and greenhouse in backyard
* Level 597m2 corner block
* Great outlook over the surrounding suburbs with friendly neighbours
* Double car (side by side) lock up garage with internal access to home
* Water tanks
The original owners have lived here for 60 years, raised their family and it is time for them to move on and let someone else create memories here. Don't delay and inspect at the First Open Home this Saturday, as homes like this are not staying on the market long. Also close to Carindale Shopping Centre, Cannon Hill Shopping Centre, the new Minnippi golf course, medical facilities, parks and sporting fields.
NB: Please note that Tiffany does not come with the home or live at the home.