SO RARELY FOUND - GROUND LEVEL APARTMENT
Offering a perfect, easy living lifestyle for the elderly, an affordable entry level opportunity for the first home buyer tired of paying rent, or a guaranteed worry-free proposition for the astute investor. This ground floor apartment is only 10 years young with nothing to be done except move in, relax and enjoy the carefree lifestyle on offer.
The low maintenance unit boasts a light and bright colour scheme and open plan design throughout with a delightful, welcoming ambience. The lounge and dining areas feature over-sized white tiling, giving the appearance of the already generous sized area being even larger. Air conditioning for year round comfort is included. The huge, stylish kitchen comprises oodles of practical bench and utility space. Both the living areas and kitchen open onto a fantastic central courtyard. Fully secured and totally private, this area offers a quiet retreat from the hectic pace of life.
The 2 generous sized bedrooms have built in robes. The main bedroom also opens onto the central courtyard, whilst the second bedroom has access onto another large rear courtyard area, ideal for people needing some extra retreat space. The family sized main bathroom features an over sized shower recess and WC. There is single lock up car accommodation.
This apartment is ideally positioned in a whisper quiet, boutique complex of only 7. Conveniently located on the border of Camp Hill and Coorparoo, it is within walking distance of the popular Martha Street precinct and within a couple of minutes drive of the new Coorparoo Square with its soon to be completed cafes, restaurants and cinema. Primary and secondary schools, public transport, parks, bikeways and shops are also within a short distance.
- Unique ground floor apartment.
- Only 10 years young
- Quiet, boutique complex of only 7
- Ideal for elderly, first home buyers or investors
- Generous sized, air conditioned lounge and dining
- Stylish kitchen with plenty of storage and bench space
- Delightfully private central and rear courtyard areas
- 2 large built in bedrooms
- Family sized main bathroom
- Single lock up car accommodation
- Pet friendly complex
- Ideal location - bordering Camp Hill and Coorparoo - walk to Martha Street precinct, 2 minutes drive to the soon to be completed Coorparoo Square, close to shops, transport and schools
PROUDLY PRESENTED BY JUNE WHEELER - WORLD CLASS REAL ESTATE ON YOUR DOORSTEP!!