RENOVATED WITH TWO LIVING AREAS!
Located in a central location with an easy walk to Loganholme State Primary School. This affordable home has been renovated with new kitchen, laundry, updated bathroom, newly painted and new flooring throughout. All ready for the next buyer to just move in, unpack, sit back and relax. Ideal for first home buyers, down sizers, investors or families with the bonus of two living areas as well. Rental appraisal has come in at $370-$400 per week.
* Fully renovated kitchen with caesarstone bench tops, dishwasher, full size pantry, heaps of storage with an island bench
* Open plan lounge and dining area
* Reverse cycle air conditioning to living areas and kitchen
* Large enclosed rumpus room at the rear with servery from kitchen - big enough for a pool table, media room, etc
* New timber flooring in living areas
* Newly painted throughout the home
* Three bedrooms - all with new carpet
* Main bedroom has reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fan and built in wardrobes
* Separate toilet and bathroom
* Updated bathroom with separate shower and bath
* Crimsafe to some doors and windows with security screens on the others
* Undercover outdoor entertaining area
* Separate renovated laundry
* Low maintenance landscaped gardens
* Level and fully fenced 642m2 block
* Shed with light and power at the rear
* Parking for 3 cars
Just a short drive to the Logan Motorway and Pacific Motorway for ease of travelling to Ipswich, Brisbane or the Gold Coast. Close to public transport, shops, medical facilities, cafes and parks. The home does have the potential to add value if you need more space as the family grows. don't delay and inspect this Saturday.
NB: Please note that Tiffany our dog model does not live or come with the property.