PRIMELY LOCATED IN THE HEART OF COORPAROO
The revitalision of the Coorparoo Junction Precinct is well underway with an exciting retail and lifestyle 'hub' literally on your doorstep. This generously sized 'French Villa' apartment (approx. 106m2) is primely positioned on the top level of a boutique block of only 6 units. With a wonderful, welcoming ambience throughout, the unit boasts a perfect North-Easterly aspect and extensive suburban outlook from its inviting front balcony. Indulge in a glass of champus here while soaking up the City views and electric atmosphere of sparkling Riverfire! A lovely and private leafy outlook from the rear main bedroom patio offers another tranquil retreat from the hectic pace of life.
The cavity brick unit has been solidly constructed by an Italian builder and the workmanship, fittings and fixtures throughout the interior and exterior are a re-assuring delight to inspect. No expense has been spared here to create a high quality product!
The apartment is superbly located within a 'hop, skip and jump' of the Coorparoo Railway Station and an excellent bus service with easy access to the Brisbane CBD, only 5kms away. The future Coorparoo Junction Bus Station is an eagerly awaited benefit with an enviable transport system to all of Brisbane. The choices are many with the trendy cafÃ© and restaurant scene offering some wonderful venues for catching up with family and friends. The Coorparoo Primary State School is within walking distance, as is Coorparoo Secondary College. Saint James Catholic Primary School, Villanova College, Cavendish Road State High School and Loretto College are also only a few minutes drive away. Take a wander through the nearby beautiful Wembley Park or enjoy a relaxing bike ride along the meandering bikeways all the way into the City.
- Boutique block of only 6
- Fully secured complex
- Superb, top floor position with City glimpses
- Perfectly presented and extra spacious layout throughout
- Large formal living and dining opening onto inviting front patio
- Spacious and upmarket 2pak & granite kitchen with extensive leafy outlook
- 2 generous sized built-in bedrooms (air-conditioned master opening onto lovely tiled, rear balcony)
- Light filled main bathroom with practical separate WC
- Convenient upstairs laundry
- Oversized, single lockup car accommodation
- Few mins walk to trains, buses, schools and popular Coorparoo Junction 'heart'
- BC (incl. SF): $460/qtr Rates: $285.9/qtr Water Rates: $252.40/qtr
A fantastic, easy living lifestyle is on offer here, so don't delay your viewing! Call June today on 0413 125 725
PROUDLY PRESENTED BY JUNE WHEELER - WORLD CLASS REAL ESTATE ON YOUR DOORSTEP!!