PREMIUM POSITION - PERFECT POTENTIAL!!
A rare opportunity presents itself! This charming post war home is primely situated on a superb 584m2 block in one of Camp Hill's most exclusive streets amongst million dollar homes. The extremely well maintained property has been owned by the same family for almost 65 years. Ready to move into and live as is, renovate to your heart's content or remove and build your 'forever dream home'. The choices are exciting and varied!
The solidly built home boasts good street presence as well as a wonderful, welcoming ambience throughout its character-filled interior. Gleaming polished floors, high ceilings, ornate cornices as well as leadlight doors are only some of the many decorative features. The extra-spacious layout will surprise you with its 3 huge bedrooms, massive eat-in kitchen, separate formal dining/home office/potential 4th bedroom and large separate lounge. The addition of a deck to the rear of the home would capitalise on the extensive leafy views as far as the Early Street Historical Village.
The home boasts a whisper quiet position in a fantastic family friendly neighbourhood. The handy location is unbeatable! The CBD is a mere 6 klms away, with an excellent bus and train service readily available. The future Coorparoo Junction bus station is an eagerly awaited benefit with an enviable transport system to all of Brisbane. The revitalisation of the Junction precinct is now complete with an exciting retail and lifestyle 'hub' located within Coorparoo Square. The popular Bennetts Road alfresco dining precinct is at the bottom of your street, or enjoy a family picnic in nearby Wembley Park. The suburb is also within reasonable proximity of the Westfield Carindale regional shopping centre. A multitude of schooling options is also available.
• Expansive 584m2 block in prime location
• Solidly built, mid set to high set, post war home
• Extremely well maintained exterior and interior
• Character filled interior with extra-spacious layout
• Front entry and rear porch
• 3 main bedroom sized bedrooms
• Main bathroom with separate WC
• Perfect Northerly facing eat-in kitchen (comfortably fits table of 6)
• Generous size formal lounge
• Large separate dining/home office/potential 4th bedroom
• Side access to lockup garage under
• Underneath full walking height and enclosed
• Bonus oodles of play/entertaining/storage space under
• Spacious laundry room
• Private, leafy garden for the littlies or family pet to enjoy
• Excellent tenants presently in place until 11/01/2019
• Zoned low density residential under BCC Plan 2014
• Not covered by Traditional Building Character overlay (previously known as Demolition Control Precinct) so house can be removed
• No flood, biodiversity or other overlay in place
• No registered easements
PROUDLY PRESENTED BY JUNE WHEELER - WORLD CLASS REAL ESTATE ON YOUR DOORSTEP!