This solid post war home has been meticulously maintained and is in excellent condition throughout. Spacious, elevated and with plenty of natural light, and beautiful original floorboards, the air -conditioned, open-plan living areas flows seamlessly out to the covered front patio and overlooks the manicured lawns beyond.
The spacious, neat kitchen offers generous storage and bench space, plus a quality oven and cooktop. Three generous sized bedrooms, including the built-in master, are serviced by the central bathroom and a separate toilet. The lower level encompasses a large multi-purpose space (once home to a large billiard table and bar), plus a separate laundry, parking for 2 cars, and extra storage areas.
Features of the property include:
- Neat kitchen offering ample storage and bench space, plus oven and cooktop
- 3 generous size bedrooms, all with ceiling fans, and main with built ins
- Spacious and bright open plan lounge and dining areas
- Full length glass doors lead from the lounge out to the cosy, covered front patio
- Beautiful timber floorboards just waiting to be polished
- Under house storage, plus car parking for two cars
- Privacy fencing to the side and rear yard
- Manicured low-maintenance yard
- 615m2, level allotment
Walk to the local shopping village, catch the city bus or take advantage of the parkland nearby. There are numerous local schools to choose from and major shopping centres, Garden City and Carindale are also easy to access.
While the house can certainly be enjoyed as is, there are also many opportunities to value add here with some clever cosmetic touches. Alternatively, an astute investor may wish to take advantage of the excellent long term tenant who would love to stay.
Interest in this area is definitely on the rise so now is the perfect time to secure your piece of this real estate HOTSPOT!