PET FRIENDLY & LOW BODY CORPORATE FEES!
Located approximately 5km from the CBD in the Parkwood Estate at 112 Foxton Street. It is within walking distance to Seven Hills State School and ideal for the first home owner, investor or if you are down sizing from a home and wanting less maintenance. It is also known as 10/112 Foxton St, Seven Hills. Tiffany our dog model loves that it is fully fenced and pet friendly (by Body Corporate approval).
Downstairs Features Include:
* Open plan lounge and dining
* Large eat in kitchen opens out to a timber deck for easy entertaining
* Kitchen includes plenty of bench space and cupboards with dishwasher and separate pantry
* Powder room
* Separate laundry
* Security screens on all doors and fly screens on windows
* Rear entertaining deck with grassy backyard and low maintenance gardens
* Side access to rear courtyard
* Internal access from single lock up garage
* You can park a second car on the driveway too
Upstairs Features Include:
* Two good size bedrooms and both with built in wardrobes
* Main bedroom has a ceiling fan and opens out to a balcony
* Light, airy and good size bathroom with separate shower and bath
* Separate toilet
* Linen cupboard
Having been freshly painted, new flooring upstairs and downstairs and new fences all around, you can just move in and enjoy the peacefulness around you. Sitting high on the hill in a bushland setting and with only one connected neighbour, all you will hear are the birds singing.
Close to train & bus transport, shopping centres, medical facilities, the Corso with great cafes and restaurants and only a short drive to Oxford St, Bulimba. Don't delay, inspect this Saturday. If unable to make this inspection please call agent to arrange another suitable time.
Please note that Tiffany does not live or come with the property.