Owner must liquidate! Read on...
All offers must be presented by 29 September 2018 as this absolutely MUST be sold (if not sold prior). Be quick as this will be great value. This fabulous 4 bedroom family home with open plan living area on a 398m2 block of land in this established and friendly street offers all you could possibly want in this perfect package.
Offering an excellent family-friendly floor plan with a good separation of bedrooms, all on one level, this is great for a young family or first home buyers.
Located in a friendly neighbourhood offering some awesome facilities including: parklands, dog parks, golf courses and nearby shopping centres at Redbank Plains and Springfield. You also have a good choice of local public and private schools . Easy access to the Centenary Highway, Inner City Bypass and Logan Motorway.
• Good street appeal and attractive modern facade
• Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Neutral and pleasing colour palette throughout
• Fans in bedroom and one reverse cycle air-conditioner in the living room
• 398m2 fully fenced back yard -safe for children and animals
• 4 bedrooms - master with en-suite and walk in wardrobe
• Ample storage, built in wardrobes in bedrooms and pantry in the kitchen
• Second bathroom with bath and shower
• Two living rooms
• Family room adjacent to undercover entertainment area
• Double remote garage with internal access
• Close to numerous parks - all within walking distance
• Good schools and shopping nearby with access to bus routes to the city
• Within 30 km to Brisbane CBD
Currently tenanted at $360 per week.
The tenant is currently renting until August.
This is a quality home you would be proud to call home.
Inspection is by appointment, so please call Rod McEwan on 0448 777 755 to book your inspection.