Open Home Cancelled
There’s that feeling you get when you arrive home. It’s a sense of comfort, of belonging… it’s happiness. But what does it take for a home to create those feelings? Surely not every property feels that way. Well, 23 Kenora Street in Mansfield certainly does. In fact, it’s a textbook example of a property that feels like home the minute you walk through the door.
Warm timber floors throughout give a cosy and welcoming feel, which is further enhanced by the privacy offered by the blinds installed on every window. The three bedrooms all come with built-in-robes and ceiling fans, and there is a split system air-conditioning unit in the master bedroom. The main bathroom has a separate tub and shower.
The living area has a lounge and both a formal and casual dining area, making it a great fit for the growing family or anyone who loves to entertain. The modern kitchen comes with all the bells and whistles, including Bosch appliances, an electric cook top and plenty of bench space. To add to the creature comforts there is also a split system air-conditioner in the lounge and a ceiling fan in the dining area.
The gardens at 23 Kenora Street are just as pleasant and comfortable as the interiors, with a high degree of functionality that will please retirees, investors or Mums and Dads alike. The 20-metre street frontage is convenient yet unimposing, allowing access to a remote lock-up garage and a gate providing side-entry to the rear of the property. Here you will find a spacious patio with a brick barbeque that is perfect for weekend evenings entertaining friends. The flat block features well cared for lawns, an abundance of native trees and plants and a sturdy garden shed.
Convenience is always a strong feature of Mansfield properties, and this one is no exception. It backs onto Mansfield State School, which can be accessed via a footpath that cuts through directly to the school. Mansfield State High is also just a stones throw away, as are numerous other high quality schools such as St Catherine’s Primary School and Brisbane Adventist College. There’s also a park within a two-minute walk, where you can find the Bulimba Creek bikeway and the Broadwater Picnic Ground.
The owners have treated this property with the love and respect it deserves. The roof has been cleaned and well maintained, the gardens are beautiful and the building itself is in prime condition. It’s waiting for new owners to appreciate it’s welcoming and homely atmosphere, but it won’t be waiting long. Be quick to secure it for yourself, contact the Henry Wong Team today.
• Mansfield State School & Mansfield State High School Catchment Area
• Short walk to Mansfield State School & Mansfield State High School
• Short drive to St Catherine’s Primary School, Brisbane Adventist College & Citipointe Christian College
- Transport & Shopping Centres:
• Short walk to bus stops on Ham Rd (Bus 185) which takes you to Garden City Shopping Centre Interchange and the City
• Short drive to local shops on Aminya St, anchored by Foodworks, family practice, post office, pharmacy, bakery etc.
• Short drive to Wishart Square, Civic Fair, Westfield Garden City & Westfield Carindale Shopping Centres
• Easy access to Pacific & Gateway Motorways
• Short walk to playground, basketball half court and bikeway network on Cresthaven Park