OPEN HOME CANCELLED 12/05/18 - A place to call home...
This solid and sturdy brick home is perfectly positioned in an excellent part of Camp hill, directly across from the park.
Offering an exceptional family home for multiple generations with a dual living option, this will appeal to families looking for space, separation or even those wanting to run a business from home.
Features at a glance:
- 3 bedrooms with wardrobes PLUS PLUS...EXTRA dual living downstairs !
- 1 downstairs studio option with living room, bathroom and sleeping quarters (just under legal height but has been used as bedroom)
-beautiful timber floors
- double garage with additional storage area
- blinds and cornices, new paint
- renovated kitchen in last few years with dishwasher and quality appliances
- aircondioners in all bedrooms
- large upstairs shower and quality renovated bathrooms upstairs and downstairs
- clean, well presented and ready to move in AS IS
- across road from the park! This means FUN for children
- beautiful and historic homes nearby
- house is post-war and can be demolished if required in the future
- 594m2 garden - this is spacious with the house taking up a small footprint being double story - heaps of space for a pool
The home is amazingly spacious inside and offers multiple living and entertainment areas, both upstairs and downstairs.
The living area is very impressive in size offering ornate cornices, is newly painted, has air-conditioning and also has a large adjoining dining room (big enough for a large dining table). This leads through to a classic style renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances and also a dishwasher.
There are three upstairs bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes ceiling fans and air-conditioning in every bedroom. There is a renovated bathroom with bath and shower and separate toilet.
Downstairs offers genuine two car accommodation with motorized doors, which comes with lots of storage as well as an entire teenage retreat/work-from-home option which would be ideal for a potential granny flat or dual living accommodation. A very spacious living area offers a corner bar and sliding glass doors open to the beautiful outdoor area. There is also a downstairs additional room which falls just under legal height for a bedroom although is currently used as a bedroom. This also has access to a bathroom and laundry.
Acclimatise beautifully with six air-conditioners in this home, which make living easier. There are also ceiling fans throughout. Polished timber floors, natural light, lots of storage, double car accommodation, newly painted and well-maintained and ample storage are what makes this property stand head and shoulders above so many.
Set on just under 600m2 (594m2), this home occupies an efficient footprint, leaving you with a wonderful spacious backyard. This is ideal for a swimming pool and the perfect secure backyard for both children and pets to enjoy.
With wonderful friendly neighbours in a picturesque street that is currently undergoing gentrification with many homes being extensively refurbished and renovated, this is a fantastic place to call home. Low maintenance, you could easily render the bricks and modernise.
Best of all you are in a fabulous and highly sought-after area with close proximity to bus routes, schools, shops, cafes, restaurants, the parkland across the road and it’s within 6 km to Brisbane CBD.
Your options are endless here. Live in and enjoy; rent out (previous tenant was paying $670 p/w), or land bank. We all know Camp Hill is a highly sought-after location. Being across the road from the park is WONDERFUL for parents of children or those wanting to exercise pets!
It's also a rock solid brick house...almost as rare as a hen's tooth in this location. This WON'T last long as properties this good get snapped up fast. Call me today to view. I have the keys..