One For The Family & Pets
Looking for that big back yard, this fenced pet friendly property is set on a generous 660m2 block of land that has plenty of room for children and animals to enjoy. Situated in a popular pocket, close to local schools, shops, cafes, public transport with easy access to the city, this home will be sure to impress those seeking a perfect mix of lifestyle and location.
This house has surprising character for a post-war 1950s home and offers ornate cornices, high ceilings, beautiful polished hoop pine floors.
• Mansfield State High & Wishart Primary School catchment zone.
• Open plan living/dining/kitchen
• Internal laundry
• 3 bedroom plus office
• Office/playroom adjoining the laundry
• Front veranda
• Surprisingly spacious bedrooms.
• 660m2 block of land
• Single car garage and room for a boat or caravan
• Neat and tidy
• Close to the new Saturday night markets (Similar to Eat Street Markets) - walk home!
• Close to transport, shops and medical centres
Properties in this highly sought after suburb don't last, register your interest today.