Nest or Invest
When a property in the Mansfield State School & Mansfield State High catchment comes on to the market, a lot of people take notice. The primary school is just as popular as the high school. When it’s a home like 41 Dirkala Street in Mansfield that’s brimming with potential, space and strong family appeal, even more people take notice! This dual level 3 bed, 1 bath, 4 car property will tick a lot of boxes for savvy investors, people looking for a dependable family home, or renovators with an eye for possibility.
Sitting on a 546 square-metre block, the striking exposed brick façade is a welcome familiarity to homes in this area. What gives this home even more street appeal is the high brick wall around the swimming pool in the front yard, creating an immediate point of difference to the neighbours. The wide driveway can accommodate two parked cars, in addition to the two internal parking spaces offered by the double garage.
The wide frontage also offers side access takes to the rear of the property, where you will find a large shed with sliding doors that offers plenty of storage space and can also function as a two-car garage. It’s safe to say there’s no shortage of parking at this property!
On the lower level we have two utility rooms, supported by a small kitchenette that opens up a myriad of options for the space here. You’ll also find the laundry and an extra storage room down here. Exposed beams and piping add a retro-chic feel that was before its time, and it’s easy to see how a large family can expand into making the lower level very useful. Turning it into a studio would also be a distinct possibility.
The upper level is where the living happens, and here you will be struck by strong feelings of comfort and functionality. There is a sunroom for relaxing, a large balcony for taking in some fresh air and a spatially generous open plan living and dining area. Having the kitchen so near at hand will also add to the appeal for families. The kitchen itself offers lots of cupboard and bench space, as well as all the whitegoods such as fridge and dishwasher. The electric cooktop, oven and rangehood will please the chefs out there too!
The three bedrooms upstairs all have built-in robes, and two of them have ceiling fans. There is ducted air-con throughout the entire upper level too, which will take the sting out of those hot Queensland nights. A luxurious spa bath sits in the beautifully tiled main bathroom, and there is also a second toilet downstairs.
As well as sitting in the Mansfield State High catchment, this home offers multiple other conveniences. Consider these:
- Easy access to the Pacific and Gateway motorways
- A short walk to Civic Fair shops
- Close to other fine schools such as Brisbane Adventist College and Mansfield State School
- Many parks and green areas nearby
- Just a short drive to Westfield Garden City.
This one won’t be around for long. Make sure you get in touch with Henry Wong as soon as possible and secure it for yourself.
• Mansfield State School & Mansfield State High School Catchment Area
• Short walk to Mansfield State School, Mansfield State High School & Brisbane Adventist College
• Short drive to St Catherine’s Primary School & Citipointe Christian College
- Transport & Shopping Centres:
• Short walk to bus stop on Newnham Rd (Bus 174 & 181) which takes you to Garden City Shopping Centre Interchange and the city
• Short walk to local shops on Aminya St with Foodworks, family practice, post office, pharmacy, bakery etc.
• Short walk to Wishart Square & Civic Fair Shopping Centres
• Short drive to Westfield Garden City & Westfield Carindale Shopping Centres
• Easy access to Pacific & Gateway Motorways
• Short walk to a playground on Grevillea Park
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.