MOVE IN NOW! 3, 2, 2 WITH BUTLERS PANTRY $735k
It's time to come home to Finch Row
Your 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom townhome awaits, inspired by the Queensland coastal aesthetic and classic Hampton’s style, embodying all the warmth and uniqueness of home in the heart of thriving Coorparoo.
Only 4.7km to the Brisbane CBD and within easy access to modern transport hubs including Langlands Park Busway Station (400 metre walk) and Coorparoo Train Station (1.5km). Vibrant dining, entertainment and shopping precincts are on your doorstep, including Coorparoo Square (offering Dendy Cinemas and ALDI) and Stones Corner.
Premium position, architectural sensitivity and intelligent design have converged in this extraordinary Finch Row residence, set out over 3 levels.
- Lush landscaped courtyard
- Hardwood timber staircases throughout
- Direct front door entry off Pembroke Road
- Secure tandem 2-car garage
- Rear access to communal recreation area comprising covered gazebo, barbeque and extensive landscaping
- Professionally designed kitchen flowing through to open plan dining and living areas, on to the spacious entertainer’s balcony
- Butler’s walk-in pantry with door entry
- Stainless steel ILVE appliances, including generous 75cm gas cooktop and electric oven
- Sleek undermount rangehood and semi-integrated dishwasher
- Timeless shaker profile cabinetry in soft tones
- Stone benchtops and feature tiled splashbacks
- Study desk with NBN fibre optic cable internet connectivity
- Powder room
- Generous living area with Foxtel pay-TV points
- Ceiling fans to balcony and living area
- Plush cut-pile carpet
- Secluded master bedroom with double walk-in robes, ensuite featuring double basins and rain shower head, and private balcony
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans to all bedrooms
- Combined bath and shower within main bathroom
- Smart storage solutions across each level
To find out how you can come home to Finch Row, visit www.finchrowcoorparoo.com or contact one of our team.