Massive 350m2 Lowset Home in The Sovereign Gardens Estate
16 Coventry Place is located in the Sovereign Gardens Estate in Wishart. This home falls in the Mansfield State High School and Wishart State School catchment. The lowset brick home was built by Courage Homes and has a large 24m frontage with a paved driveway and a beautifully landscaped front yard. The pavements feature around the entire house. The home is 350m2 internally on a flat rectangular block.
As you enter the 2.7 metre ceiling house you will find a formal lounge on you right, which leads to a formal dining area, a large walk-in storage room on your left and straight will lead to the main entertaining area. This open plan area is where you will spend most of your time with the lounge, dining and kitchen in one space. This area leads out to the spacious patio that can cater for a large group of people.
This space looks out to the solar heated salt water swimming pool which is surrounded by tropical plants.
The home is equipped with ducted vacuum, four censored security system which can be connected to automatic emergency or security company phone calling system.
There are four spacious bedrooms each with ceiling fans and built in robes. The guest bathroom has a separate shower, bathtub and a large mirror. The toilet is an offset powder room with its own vanity and mirror.
The master bedroom has a walk-in wardrobe as well as an offset built in robe. The ensuite also has an extra large mirror, double basin and plenty of vanity storage space.
The remote double lock up garage has an offset work shop which can be used for hobbies or an office space. This home has multiple storage spaces!
• Four burner electric cooktop
• Tile splash back
• Large pantry
• Two skylights
• Timber blinds throughout
• Multiply storage spaces
• Salt water inground swimming pool
Extra Features include:
• 6000 Litre water tank and pump
• Rain bird irrigation system
• 5.6k/w solar electricity system (10 mini inverters with a 25yr guarantee)
• Toshiba reverse cycle split system inverter A/C
• Sensor security light front and rear
• Lux ducted vacuum cleaner system
• Fully insulated
• Large workshop off the garage with plumbing and a sink
• 2.2m x 1.3m garden shed
• Stereo speakers in patio ceiling and TV room
• TV outlets in family room, formal lounge, master bedroom and one guest bedroom
• 2.7 ceilings throughout
• Pot plants
• Wishart State School & Mansfield State High School Catchment Area
• Short walk to 4 schools, St Catherine’s Primary, Wishart State School, Brisbane Adventist College and Mansfield State High School
- Transport & Shopping Centres:
• Short walk to bus stop on Ham Rd (185) and Mt Gravatt-Capalaba Rd (180, 186 & P179) taking you to Garden City & the city
• Short walk to Wishart Shopping Village
• Short drive to Westfield Garden City
• Easy access to Gateway & Pacific Motorways
• Short walk to playground on corner of Frinton St & McCarron St
• Short walk to Sovereign Gardens Park which has basketball court, picnic grounds, playground and dog off leash area
Come and inspect before it’s too late!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.