LOW BODY CORPORATE FEES & PET FRIENDLY TOWNHOUSE!
Located approximately 5km from the CBD in Parkwood Estate off Foxton Street. Tiffany our dog model loves that it is fully fenced and pet friendly (by Body Corporate approval). It is within walking distance to Seven Hills State School and ideal for the first home owner, investor or if you are down sizing from a home and wanting less maintenance. It is also known as 44/112 Foxton St, Seven Hills.
Downstairs Features Include:
* Open plan lounge, dining and kitchen
* Kitchen opens out to paved courtyard for easy entertaining
* The kitchen is original and includes plenty of bench space and cupboards with dishwasher and separate pantry
* Reverse cycle air conditioning to living areas
* Second bathroom with shower and toilet and is in original condition.
* Separate laundry room
* Internal access from single lock up garage
* Rear door access from garage onto courtyard and includes shelving for storage
* Security screens on all doors and windows for your security
* You can park a second car on your driveway too
Upstairs Features Include:
* Three good size bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
* Main bedroom opens out to rear balcony
* Second bedroom opens out to front balcony
* Third bedroom has walk in robe
* Main bathroom with separate shower and bath is in original condition
* Separate toilet
With only one connected neighbour, you will only be able to hear the birds sing. There is side access from the front to the rear of the courtyard. Close to train & bus transport and the Corso with great cafes and restaurants and only a short drive to Oxford St, Bulimba. Don't delay, inspect this Saturday.
Please note that Tiffany does not live or come with the property.