Live The Dream!
This contemporary country home on a flat 1,997 sqm’s is a rare find on the mountain, nestled amongst acreage properties. The impressive wide entry creates an ambience of openness and is finished with a unique Brass country style light. Having high ceilings and large double hung windows the home exudes an abundance of natural light and space with a picture view from every window.
There is French Oak timber flooring and Caesar Stone benches throughout giving a practical inspired natural look keeping with the outside environment. The gourmet kitchen, dining, family and north facing alfresco, connect creating an interactive space that is very functional for everyday living and entertaining, all overlooking an expansive tree lined backyard.
There is ample space to expand on this property and create more allowing the green thumb to add veggie gardens, fruit trees and chicken pen. A Tennis Court or pool could also fit on the property. The cleared block also has low maintenance, neatly manicured gardens surrounding the home.
This well thought out home comprises of:
• 3 Large living spaces include – Open plan Dining/Family room, Media room and separate Living room
• Large Master bedroom with en suite, double sinks, separate toilet and a large fitted
out built-in cupboard
• 3 queen sized built-in bedrooms – Can be closed off from the main section of the home
• Main bathroom and separate toilet
• Internal laundry
• Loads of extra storage cupboards
• Plenty of cupboards throughout
• Ceiling fans in the bedrooms
• Remote double garage with internal access and 2 sets of double hung windows
• Fully screened
• Sensor lights at the front and rear of the home
• Block out blinds throughout
• 2 x 22,500 L cement water tanks
• Spoon drainage around the home
• Termite guard with warranty
• Hardwired smoke alarms
• Monitored septic system
• Local school bus service
The home is situated in an ideal location being in the center of the mountain, giving easy access on and off the mountain in all directions. Shops, restaurants, cafes, private and local schools, sporting facilities – swimming pool, gyms and sports grounds, parks, National parks, Rain-forest walks, Curtis Falls and picnic areas, library, bank, post offices, health food store, local fruit and veg markets are all in close proximity.
A modern, easy, country lifestyle some only dream of can be yours!