Large modern townhome with loads of storage!
In a small complex of just 5, this freshly painted townhouse enjoys the best of both worlds. Whilst enjoying the peace and quiet from its position at the rear of a boutique complex, the town home appreciates an elevated leafy outlook, privacy and lifestyle convenience.
Entering on ground level you will find a large 2 car lock up garage with plenty of space for two cars, the laundry is also located on this level with added storage under the stairs.
This large townhouse delivers the perfect package. The lower level with polished timber floorboards has been cleverly designed to provide a relaxed living and entertainment environment where privacy, space and convenience all merge with great success. The large kitchen comes complete with a stone bench top, quality stainless steel appliances, ample bench and storage space as well as a functional breakfast bar. The heart of the home is definitely the open planned living/dining/ family room which flows seamlessly out onto the covered alfresco entertaining deck. Cross breezes from the front balcony to the rear deck ensure year round comfort. On this level you will also find a powder room and a large linen cupboard.
The upper level boasts 3 double bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans. At the top of the stairs you will find a handy study nook as well as 2 large storage cupboards. A family sized bathroom services this floor and includes a bath and shower. The spacious air-conditioned master suite encompasses a built-in robe and stylish ensuite as well as its own private balcony. Abundant natural light, cooling breezes and leafy views combine to create a complete and intimate parents retreat.
- Spacious air-conditioned open plan living and dining
- Polished timber floorboards on lower level
- Large stylish kitchen with functional breakfast bar and stone bench tops
- 3 generous sized bedrooms, master with built in robe, ensuite & air-conditioning
- 2 bathrooms & an additional powder room perfectly situated to service the home
- 2 car remote lockup garage
- Low maintenance courtyard gardens surrounded by established trees and shrubs
- Boutique complex of 5 with low body corporate fees
- Security screens
- Laundry with direct access into rear yard
- Across the road from Jeremiah O'toole Park, offering a children's playground, basketball ball court and picnic area
The location of this property is exceptional, Baringa Street, Morningside is popular for all the right reasons. Situated across from park land, the property is surrounded by great amenities. A quick walk to public transport, and cafes with convenient access to Oxford Street, and 6kms by road from Brisbane CBD.
Just moments from shops and cafes, the property is prominently positioned on a quiet street with easy access to public transport, parks and schools.