It's Bigger Than You Think
Let your white picket fence dreams come true at 8 Blackall Terrace, East Brisbane. Thoughtfully designed with four bedrooms, outdoor entertaining area with pool, two-car garage plus rare additional street parking, this home provides a lifestyle that is second to none.
You are in a key location to access Brisbane’s best schools including Churchie, walking distance to The Gabba and will be ready for the new Cross River Rail Precinct at Woolloongabba – which will get you to the City in just 3 minutes!
• Beyond the charming character frontage is a deceptively spacious property!
• Interiors are adorned with traditional features including timber flooring, VJ walls, high ceilings, casement windows and ornate breezeways.
• The open plan lounge and dining area is a great place to gather, capturing an abundance of natural light and refreshing breezes.
• The kitchen features 900mm oven, gas cooktop with rangehood, dishwasher, walk-in pantry and breakfast bar.
• Stacking bi-fold doors open the kitchen/living area to the rear timber decks which overlook the glittering in-ground pool and grassy lawn.
• The generous master suite has French doors opening to the front verandah, a walk-in robe and en-suite.
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 have access to the well-appointed main bathroom with shower over bath. The 2nd bedroom also has French doors to the front deck.
• Bedroom 4 can be used as a pool house, teenager/young adult retreat or for dual living. It is equipped with its own kitchen, bathroom, walk-in robe and a private entrance.
• Home has ducted air-conditioning throughout.
This property is close to Brisbane’s best schools including Churchie (Anglican Church Grammar School), Somerville House, Brisbane State High School and three of Queensland’s major universities. You are just 2km from the CBD, 500m from The Gabba and have your choice of great local restaurants, cafes, amenities, parks and walking tracks alongside the Brisbane River.