It's a wonderful, wonderful life...
AUCTION CANCELLED - Sold prior to Auction
This gorgeous family home has what everyone wants, on a beautifully elevated 608m2 block, in a cul-de-sac location in Carindale, minutes away from shops, cafes, schools and parks.
This home was purpose-built in the late 1990s and is designed with functionality, flow, ambience and space in mind. Your entrance alludes to the spaciousness and there are many exciting touches across both levels which makes this home extra special, including a very recent renovation featuring beautiful bathrooms with marble look finishes and a new kitchen. Additionally this home has been newly painted with brand new carpet upstairs.
Offering you four bedrooms, two separate living areas, a quality newly renovated kitchen, a large dining area, one alfresco dining area (facing north- east), this is an exciting find in a sought after pocket of Carindale.
Read on to find out why you need to make this wonderful world yours....
- Elevated with gracious street presence in a private in a cul-de-sac, you have plenty of space for children and pets on level land
- 10 km to Brisbane CBD with easy access to the city via Logan and Old Cleveland Road, airports, transport and The Gateway, this is an ideal location for commuters
- Large entrance foyer/hallway, giving the home a wonderful presence and feeling of space
- 2 spacious separate living areas - one very formal living area with enough space to have an office area adjacent if required
- Informal living area adjacent to kitchen and overlooking the garden - spacious and ideal for family living
- Newly renovated quality kitchen with stainless steel appliances(including dishwasher), gas cooktop and stone bench tops. The kitchen overlooks the garden area and is adjacent to the outside dining area with an informal meals area
- 4 bedrooms - all are of generous size (main has a large walk-in robe) with the main bedroom enjoying a renovated ensuite
- 3 bathrooms in total - one downstairs bathroom (powder room), 2 upstairs bathrooms, all newly renovated. Family bathroom is spacious with a beautiful bath and plantation shutters
- Air-conditioning and security screens ensures comfort and safety
- Remote access to the spacious garage which has been purposely extended to make room for very large cars as well as offering additional storage space for toys
- Solar power (2 KW)
- Beautiful new light fittings, air-conditioning in living areas and bedrooms, ceiling fans
- North facing entertainment area adjacent to kitchen
- Fully fenced, safe for children and animals; room for a pool if required
- Less than 500m to bus stops, short drive to Carindale Shopping Centre, cafes, cinemas and restaurants. You are also close to sporting facilities including Pacific Golf Club.
- Local schools are Citipointe Christian College, Belmont Primary School, Carina State Primary School and good news, it is in the Cavendish Road State High School catchment area
This tightly held pocket is hard to buy into and is increasingly popular for families wanting larger quality homes with big yards close to the city.
Contact me - Gaby McEwan from REMAX UNITED VISION today. Please register your interest.
Please note that this property is going to auction so no price guides can be given. It may have shown up in your search but this could be a co-incidence. Please contact agent for recent sales in the area or conduct your own research using your favourite property internet portal.