I'm the one!
Calling FIRST home buyers & investors. You won't buy better in this area. This well- maintained lowset brick home is ripe for the picking! You'll love the location and convenience - close to adjoining parklands (Goodall Street park) and within walking distance to Redlands college as well as Mary MacKillop Primary School and the train station.
Elevated on a spacious 699m2, fully fenced and very private, this is a fabulous bock of land with space for boats and caravans! Perfect for first home buyers and downsizers wanting something spacious on one level with space for the caravans, this property is absolute GOLD and won't last long.
- Excellent layout with a front living room with bay window - perfect for a media room or 4th bedroom if desired
- Offering 3 bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Master bedroom has good sized ensuite
- Additional bathroom with a bath
- Open plan living/meals area adjacent to the kitchen
- Fabulous outdoor undercover outside room - entertain year around
- Level backyard, private and landscaped as well as pet-friendly
- Secure low-maintenance living
- Single lock up garage, adjacent to a driveway with access and space for caravans/boats
- Security screens and split system air-conditioning system
- Close to an array of dining options, sports clubs, parks and boat ramp at the very iconic point, wonderful walking trails, schools and amenities
Enjoy this amazing location by talking a stroll down to the point and the boat ramp, the huge parklands with picnic tables. Enjoy BBQs or dine in the local cafes or restaurants. You can fish off the jetty and even exercise in the park with the open air gym circuit overlooking the bay and Straddie beyond. Enjoy beautiful sunsets and the dog-friendly parks. Get a foot-hold into this amazing Bayside suburb. Why not move in before Christmas? This amazing alfresco area would be a fabulous place to host your Christmas get-together. Let us help you make your dream a reality !