I'll be home....
If you are looking for a home in Carina, Camp Hill, Cannon Hill or surrounding suburbs, this is a MUST SEE!
In a sought-after pocket in Rembrandt street, this property borders Cannon Hill and is a few hundred metres from Camp Hill. Walk to Cannon Hill Plaza, the stations and the direct bus route to the city, this is LOCATION PLUS!
The house,set on a super-sized 676m2 block, will delight you and tops anything in this price range. Completely renovated, there is nothing to do except move in and enjoy this lowset home in this fabulous and enviable position. The bathrooms alone are worth purchasing this stunning home for.
- large 676m2 block of land
- 4 bedrooms of generous size, main with renovated ensuite and walk-in robe
(4th bedroom is extremely spacious and has access to outside
- built in wardrobe in each bedroom
- among the best bathrooms we have seen in a long time (you will LOVE them) with stunning feature bath and open-plan rain shower design
- neutral and pleasing grey/blue palates, newly painted with new carpets
- gorgeous and spacious living room, with windows onto the entertaining verandah
- large entertaining deck, under-roof, adjacent to dining/kitchen area, overlooking green lawns
- newly revamped spacious kitchen with brand new oven and appliances/dishwaher
- grassed and landscaped garden with entertainment area facing the perfect north east aspect
- ceiling fans in each bedroom
- generous sized separate living room
- new timber deck adjacent to verandah area
- wonderful long-standing neighbours, friendly and tightly-held street
- walk to station (Morningside and Cannon Hill station), bus stop to city metres away
- fenced and pet-friendly
- exterior newly rendered
- car space plus carport
- side access to bus stops and walk 100m to Cannon Hill Plaza shops/coffee shops/cafes
- 6 km to Brisbane CBD, 1km to Seven Hill Bush Reserve, close to many private and excellent public schools (Camp Hill State School, Mayfield State school, St Oliver Plunkett Primary School, Cannon Hill Anglican College, San Sisto College, 4km to Churchie)
- room for a swimming pool
- garden shed
Calling all Gen Ys that are far too busy to renovate; calling those over 55, looking for the convenient location near the city or families just wanting a big block in a wonderful location.
This is a home well worth inspecting TODAY as when they are THIS good, they don't hang around for long.