I should be so lucky
You would be lucky indeed to call this place home. It’s lucky no 8 Chesney Street, Carina and it ticks so many of those” must have” boxes buyers are looking for. Carina is a very hot suburb as it’s positioned between Camp Hill and Carindale, yet still affordable. Perfect for DOWNSIZERS with bad knees(!) there are no stairs once you are in the house and it’s also sure to be popular with first home buyers!
This Carina pocket is very popular for proximity to Westfield Carindale and The Clem Jones Sports Centre. It’s in a friendly and safe neighbourhood which is also tightly held and not surrounded by townhouses! You are 7 km to Brisbane CBD, are in the catchment for some of the best schools in Brisbane as well as being very close to a bus service.
This home is the perfect family combination for a family or downsizer looking for the coveted low-set brick home in this area. It’s low maintenance so you can just move in and enjoy !
- 4 bedrooms with spacious master bedroom with built in wardrobe space
- 2 bathrooms, one an ensuite to the master bedroom
- large living area at front of the house with additional open-plan living/dining area adjacent to kitchen
- lock up garage plus carport
- built this century (!) – around 2005/2006 as per owner
- fully fenced and low maintenance garden
-rain water tank
- dishwasher in kitchen and stainless steel appliances
- secure from prying eyes behind wall – private
- ducted air-conditioning, air con in garage, new security door, new blinds, new plantation shutters to main bedroom (on order)
- excellent location – walk to schools, close to Westfield Carindale, Clem Jones Sports Centre, Gym, and parks.
This family are relocating and are committed to selling! This won’t last long.