Highset, High Quality
When a property like 192 Broadwater Road comes onto the market, you need to take notice. Generously spacious, tastefully updated over time and situated on the high side of the street, it will appeal to families, investors and small business owners. This home was previously rented for $780 per week. It's now currently vacant ready for you to move in or rent out.
There is an immediate impression of a solid, dependable home as you view the property from the street. The front yard has an impressive mix of rock features, flower beds and well-tended lawn, and there is a wide driveway leading up to the double remote garage.
Internal stairs take you to the upper level where you are greeted by an open plan lounge and dining, tastefully complemented by exposed timber floors. Large windows and sliding doors out to the balcony let the natural light and breezes in, and there is a split-system air-conditioning unit and a fan for those hot summer months.
The kitchen is where style and functionality meet, and thanks to being positioned right next to the dining room the chef will always be part of the dinner parties. Laminate benchtops, an electric cooktop, a rangehood and a double sink will ensure enjoyable dining experiences.
The neutral tones and minimal stylings extend throughout the rest of the upper level, where there are three bedrooms upstairs, all with fans and two with built-in robes. There is also a bathroom with a bath tub, shower and vanity, and a separate toilet. A linen closet provides that extra bit of storage space.
The lower level has limitless potential, with the scope and facilities to house a home-based business, subject to council approval. There is a tiled kitchenette with lots of cupboard space, a large room that could be used for multiple purposes, and a two-way bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity. The laundry is also downstairs, located in the garage, and there is storage under the stairs and a second linen closet.
Sitting on a 554 square metre block, there is a large flat back yard which can be left as is or landscaped to your heart’s desire. Either way, there’s plenty of room for kids and pets to enjoy themselves.
Mansfield is a conveniently located suburb, and this home is just a 15-minute drive to the city. It will be popular amongst working city professionals, and also with others drawn by locational factors such as:
- Being in the Mansfield State High School and Wishart State School catchments
- Being close to other great schools like Brisbane Adventist College and St Catherine’s Primary
- A short drive to Westfield Garden City
- A few minutes to Griffith University
- Lots of nearby parks and green space.
• Wishart State School & Mansfield State High School Catchment Area
• Short walk to Mansfield State High School & Brisbane Adventist College
• Short drive to Wishart State School, St Catherine’s Primary School & Citipointe Christian College
- Transport & Shopping Centres:
• Short walk to bus stop on Newnham Rd (Bus 174 & 181) which takes you to Garden City Shopping Centre Interchange and the city
• Short walk to Wishart Square & Civic Fair Shopping Centres
• Short drive to local shops on Aminya St with Foodworks, family practice, post office, pharmacy, bakery etc.
• Short drive to Westfield Garden City & Westfield Carindale Shopping Centres
• Easy access to Pacific & Gateway Motorways
• Short walk to dog off-leash area & playground on Abbeville Street Park