EVERYTHING YOU WOULD DARE TO EXPECT!
Attention fussy buyers! This trendy townhouse is in a class of its own; where else can you find an absolutely immaculate property with 3 large bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, stand alone (no common walls), high ceilings throughout, reasonable body corporate fees and which is also perfect for entertaining in true style? It is a very attractive and superbly presented home to be proud of and is positioned in a pet friendly complex of just five and so close to everything you may need. It’s also inspiring with internal appeal boasting a delightful décor, spacious living areas plus a resplendent covered outdoor area and delightful garden courtyard. It has a lovely welcoming ambience and will make coming home a pure delight. Happy living starts here.
• Stylish kitchen with stone bench tops, quality stainless steel appliances, plumbing for your fridge, stunning splashbacks and oodles of bench and cupboard space
• Very spacious, tiled and air-conditioned lounge and dining with lots of natural light and 2.7m high ceilings
• Double sliding glass doors from the lounge to the private and undercover outdoor entertaining area, ideal for entertaining large groups and with a perfect north-easterly aspect
• 3 very good size built-in bedrooms where you can sleep in heavenly peace. All bedrooms have 2.55m high ceilings, their own balcony, built-in robes, and brand new carpet. The main bedroom is particularly spacious and also features a good size ensuite plus air-conditioning.
• Vogue décor to the ensuite and main bathroom upstairs plus powder room down. The main bathroom has a shower over the bath plus there is a separate powder room upstairs
• Single lockup garage with ample room for storage. There is also a carport (beside the garage) and although this is definitely not exclusive use for townhouse 5, in practice it is very rare that anyone else parks there
• Delightful garden courtyard with plenty of room to entertain and for littlies to play or pets to roam
• Well maintained boutique complex of only five townhouses which is pet friendly and perfectly positioned in a quiet location.
• Body Corporate Fees are $802/quarter (including admin fund, sinking fund and insurances), BCC rates are $394 per quarter.
This superb property is just 5km to Brisbane’s CBD and handy to almost everything. It is 550m to the train station, 2.5k to University of QLD, just a short stroll to beautiful parklands and a short drive to Toowong and Indooroopilly Shopping Centres. It’s in the catchment for Toowong Primary and Indooroopilly State High School and there are also excellent private schools close by.
This property is extremely well maintained and an easy living lifestyle awaits you, so don’t delay your viewing! You are welcome to inspect during the open home times as advertised or if that is not convenient please call Stuart Hesketh on 0412 779 998 to arrange an alternative time for your private viewing. Make your move with confidence.