Entertaining Family Home
This beautifully maintained low set brick home located on the high side of the street is an entertainer’s delight.
Enter the beautifully landscaped private backyard complete with a large covered entertaining area, perfect for entertaining all year round.
The centrally located spacious kitchen, complete with modern appliances and its ample bench space services both the open plan family living area as well as formal lounge and dining spaces, making this a perfect space to entertain.
This home has a really open feel to it.
A reverse cycle air conditioner and ceiling fan situated in the family room area provide year-round comfort.
The generously sized air-conditioned master bedroom situated at the front of the home is complete with ceiling fan, block out curtains, spacious ensuite and walk in robe.
Two more bedrooms located at the rear of the home have large built in robes, block out curtains and ceiling fans.
The main bathroom contains a separate shower and bath, and a separate toilet all of which make this an ideal family home.
Your new home is within easy walking distance to convenience stores (SPAR Express, Pizza Hut, and a variety of take-aways), and a short drive to major shops.
Catch the 150 City Buz Bus every 15 minutes to be at Garden City in 15 minutes and travel along the SE Busway to arrive in the CBD in half an hour.
Located in the catchment areas of Runcorn Heights State School and Runcorn State High School.
Off street parking for two cars with a single remote garage complete this home.
• Master with ensuite, walk in robe
• Separate formal and casual living and dining areas
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Built in robes
• Block out curtains/drapes throughout
• External window blinds
• Security screens on all windows and doors
• Newly installed electric hot water system
• Fully fenced private backyard
• Low maintenance garden
• Covered entertainment area
• 3000L rainwater tank
• Garden shed
• Runcorn Heights State School & Runcorn State High School Catchment Area
• Short walk to Guppy’s Early Learning Centre & The Avenues Early Learning Centre
- Transport & Shopping Centres:
• Short walk to bus stop on Nemies Rd (150, 153, 155 & 156) taking you to Garden City, Griffith University & the City
• Short walk to convenience stores (SPAR Express, Pizza Hut, and a variety of take-aways)
• Short drive to Sunnybank Hills Shopping Town & Calamvale Central Shopping Centre
• Short drive to Runcorn Plaza & Warrigal Square Shopping Centre
• Easy access to Gateway Motorway
• Short walk to Gorman Krinnen Park, where there’s a playground