Dual-Living Residence, Walking Distance to Garden City
A solid dual-living residence, 27 Delavan Street in Wishart combines functional liveability with exceptional street appeal. Boasting 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, and a stunning pool in the backyard, this could be the perfect spot for your family to enjoy many happy summers.
In the well-tended front yard green lawn and native trees combine to create a lush frontage that leaves a lasting positive first impression. There is a wide brick driveway with plenty of street parking. Side path takes you through to the backyard, where there’s the resort-style pool and a large undercover-shaded area. This area will definitely be a hit with the kids, and extensive paving adds a low-maintenance factor that will appeal to time-strapped Dads, who will also be drawn to the garden shed and the energy-saving 5KW solar panels on the roof.
The downstairs area of the property offers vast amounts of space and even more potential. With porcelain tiles all the way through, there are three large rooms, all with built-in wardrobes. One of these rooms offers access to the front of the house, and one to the backyard. Additionally, there are two large areas, both featuring kitchenettes, as well as a bathroom with a toilet, shower and basin.
A solid staircase takes you to the upper level, where the main living quarters are. Timber floors add a feeling of warmth and hospitality, and the large living area is homely and inviting. The kitchen sits right next door, and there’s a split system air-con which will cool or heat both the kitchen and the living area. The kitchen is authentically stylish, with an electric cooktop, lots of cupboard space, a dishwasher and laminate benchtops.
There are four bedrooms upstairs, three with built-in wardrobes and the master with access to the balcony and its own ensuite bathroom with a shower and heat lamp. Two of the other bedrooms come with built-in robes, and there is a main bathroom with a separate bath and shower.
Possibly the standout feature of the home is the upstairs outdoor deck. It’s an extraordinary touch that adds a dimension of space to the property, both upstairs and down. Perfect for sundowners, eating dinner in the fresh air, or having friends over, it’s definitely what sets this property apart.
Investors take note, because this property is going to be extremely popular amongst families of all sizes. There are a number of fine schools nearby such as Citipointe Christian College and Brisbane Adventist College. It also:
- offers easy access to the Gateway and Pacific Motorways
- is a short walk from Westfield Garden City
- has lots of parks and green space within easy reach
- is only 20 minutes drive from Brisbane city.
With all of these attributes, you can be sure 27 Delavan Street won’t be on the market for long. Please contact Henry Wong now if you’re interested in learning more about it.
• Short drive to St Catherine’s Primary School, Brisbane Adventist College & Citipointe Christian College
- Transport & Shopping Centres:
• Short walk to bus stops on Delavan St (Bus 185 & 186) taking you to Garden City Shopping Centre Interchange & the city
• Short walk to Westfield Garden City & Palmdale Shopping Centres
• Short drive to Wishart Square, Civic Fair & Wishart Shopping Village
• Easy access to Gateway & Pacific Motorways
• Short walk to Bulimba Creek Bikeway and a playground on Ditmas Street