DECEASED ESTATE & FIRST TIME ON THE MARKET!
Auction Location: On site.
First time ever on the market is this One owner post war home on a 607m2 block. Located in an elevated position, in a great street and in the booming suburb of Mt Gravatt. You can move straight in with the potential to add value at your leisure or demolish (STCA).
Other Features include:
* Renovated eat in kitchen with dishwasher
* Huge living area
* Reverse cycle air conditioning & ceiling fan in living area
* Four good size bedrooms - all with ceiling fans & two with built in wardrobes
* Updated bathroom with shower/bath and separate toilet
* Second living area/sunroom off kitchen
* Downstairs is secure and all concreted with loads of storage areas
* Extra high ceilings
* Lock up garage for 1-2 cars, and single carport with extra space for more cars
* Easy side access to backyard
Within walking distance to Mt Gravatt State High School & other public & private schools, various shopping centres and bus transport. This home has the fundamentals covered for the first home buyer, downsizer or investor. Tiffany our dog model says to come and visit this fantastic home with plenty of opportunities.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.