Convenience and Charm
Braewood Park at 1 Kelda Street in Robertson is what is known as a ‘tightly held’ complex. Townhouses here don’t often find their way to the market, and when they do they create quite a stir! There’s good reason for this – the complex has resort-like features, the location couldn’t be more convenient and the townhouses are solid, charming and practical. The Henry Wong Team is proud to present number 2 to you, a home that’ll tick a lot of boxes for many different sectors of the market.
The property is uniquely laid out to offer you two courtyards. There is one grassed courtyard at the front and another at the back, providing you with a clothes hanger and all the extra outdoor space you don’t often get from a townhouse. At the very front of the home there is a carport and a single lockup remote garage, which offer you combined parking for two vehicles. They also afford privacy to the front courtyard, shielding it from the road through the complex.
Downstairs we have an open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area. Flooded in natural light thanks to the large windows and sliding door, it has a spacious, minimal feel. This is helped by neutral tones, wall-to-wall carpets and an exposed brick feature wall, which give you the chance to add your own stylish touch to the space.
The kitchen is compact yet completely adequate, with all the modern conveniences you would need such as a dishwasher, electric stovetop with rangehood, an oven and tiled floors for easy maintenance. There is also a laundry room downstairs, with a storage cupboard and its own toilet.
Upstairs we find the three bedrooms, all carpeted and each one featuring its own built-in robe. The main bathroom is also here, with a separate bathtub and shower.
Back to the complex itself, and its clear why homes here don’t come onto the market often. Characterised by natural trees, an efficient layout and a well-kept feel, there is a homeliness here that you wouldn’t expect from a secure complex. The standout feature would have to be the crystal-clear pool, which has an adjoining barbeque area and sits comfortably in a large, green park. Pets are also allowed, subject to body corporate approval.
Robertson is a standout suburb when it comes to convenience. This property is just across the road from Griffith University, and other locational benefits include:
- Walking distance to Westfield Garden City
- Short walk to Sunnybank Plaza shops
- 5 minute to QEII Jubilee hospital
- Across the road from the QSAC stadium
- Easy access to Pacific and Gateway motorways
- 20 minutes drive to Brisbane city.
With strong appeal to investors, first time home owners, young professionals and small families, this home won’t be around for long. Contact Henry Wong to secure it for yourself today.
• Robertson State School & MacGregor State High School Catchment Area
• Short walk to Robertson State School
• Short drive to MacGregor State High School and Griffith University
- Transport & Shopping Centres:
• Short walk to bus stop on Mains Rd which takes you to Griffith University & Garden City Shopping Centre Interchange and the city
• Short drive to Sunnybank Plaza, Market Square, Westfield Garden City & Palmdale Shopping Centres
• Easy access to Pacific & Gateway Motorways
• Short drive to QEII Jubilee Hospital
• Close to The QEII Track Club and CBJ Health Club