Contract Crashed, Must Be Sold !!!
When you’re building your dream home or investment property, the block of land you choose is extremely important. It needs to be big enough for your home design. It needs to be conveniently located in a good neighbourhood. A flourishing area with capital growth potential will also help sway the decision. So when you see a 458m2 block of land that ticks all those boxes like 15A Roseland Avenue does, the decision becomes easy!
Located in the heart of thriving Rochedale South, you’re not only in a progressive, up-and-coming area, you’re also in the catchment for some amazing schools. Eight Mile Plains State School is a 2-minute drive away, while Rochedale State High School is a 4-minute drive away. You can also walk to the well-renowned Redeemer Lutheran College.
Rochedale South is a popular area built on a foundation of community and family values. Offering easy access to the Pacific and Gateway motorways, you can commute to the city easily (a 20-minute drive) or even to the Gold Coast (45-minute drive). As well as that convenience there are a number of other benefits to living here, including:
- Easy walk to bus stops on Rochedale Road that take you to Springwood, Westfield Garden City and Brisbane City
- Short walk to Drake’s IGA shopping centre, which has 15 specialty shops
- Just a 13-minute drive to the Sunnybank shopping centres
- Stones throw to shops on Underwood Road including an IGA, vet, chemist and doctors
- Carrick Park has a children’s playground and is within walking distance, even for small kids.
With its appeal to families, investors and anyone with a sense for good real estate, this block won’t be on the market long. Why not come take a look before it gets snapped up?
This property is being sold by without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.