Comfortable and Convenient
Tucked away in a quiet suburban street in Wishart is this warm, welcoming, brick family home, fresh to the market. It represents an opportunity to secure your future in an increasingly popular suburb, and enjoy the locational benefits afforded by this special location. Solidly built and functional, it’s a great starting point for a growing family, or a savvy buy for a smart investor.
Lowset and built on the high side of the street, 21 Merrick Street has the perfect level of street appeal, thanks to the brick façade and the lovingly tended gardens. A wide driveway leads up to the double remote garage, and a brick staircase leads up the garden and towards the front door, where there is a small entry porch.
Inside we have three bedrooms, all carpeted and with built-in robes, and the master with a sliding mirrored wardrobe. The master bedroom also has a split system air-con unit, as well as access to the main bathroom, which comes with a bathtub, shower and vanity. There is also a carpeted office space area with another split-system air-con unit, and in the garage you’ll find a powder room and extra storage space.
The large lounge and dining area has wall-to-wall carpeting, and perfectly ties in with the kitchen to create a comfortable living space. The kitchen features rustic tiles, lots of bench and cupboard space, a dishwasher, electric stove and a rangehood.
Busy families will love the separate laundry, with two sinks and space for a washing machine and dryer. It also provides access to the side of the house, from where you can move into the backyard. Sitting on a 573 square-metre block, the backyard has a lot of room for barbeques, kids games and pets. There is a garden shed and a rainwater tank, and the covered entertaining area is the idea place to have your neighbours over for a meal or a sundowner.
Wishart is a suburb that is growing in popularity, and for good reason. The locational benefits of 21 Merrick Street sum up what makes this suburb so attractive:
- Wishart State School and Mansfield State High Catchment zone
- Other fine schools such as Brisbane Adventist College are nearby
- Easy access to the Pacific and Gateway motorways
- Short drive to Westfield Garden City
- Plenty of green space and parks nearby.
Make no mistake, this home will prove a worthwhile investment for a young family, investor, or city-working professionals. Don’t miss the chance to be that person, contact Henry Wong today.
• Wishart State School & Mansfield State High School Catchment Area
• Short drive to Wishart State School, Mansfield State High School, St Catherine’s Primary School, Brisbane Adventist College & Citipointe Christian College
• Short drive to Goodstart Early Learning Wishart
- Transport & Shopping Centres:
• Short walk to bus stop on Mannetto St (185 & 186) taking you to Garden City & the city
• 5 min drive to Westfield Garden City through Delavan Street
• Short drive to local shopping centres like Wishart Shopping Village, Palmdale Shopping Centre, Wishart Square and Civic Fair Shopping Centres
• Easy access to Pacific & Gateway Motorways
• Short walk to a playground on Pindari Crescent Park
Short walk to Bulimba Creek Bikeway on Delavan Street where you can go for a walk, jog or cycle