Belmont/Tingalpa's best small house...secure complex
This is where an attractive price point meets functionality and tranquillity. This tightly held enclave is a fabulous place to live in and love.
This three bedroom 18 year old townhouse is situated in a secure gated community on the border of Belmont/Tingalpa.
This perfect position is constantly sought for the first home buyer, down sizer or those on a budget looking for a solid townhouse that they can eventually add their own style, but still live in as is.
Replete with it’s own private and tranquil courtyard, this feels more like a small house. Bring the pets too! (on application)
- Open plan living/dining area
- Kitchen overlooking courtyard garden with dishwasher, electric stove, rangehood and oven
- Brick and tile federation style, 19 years old
- 3 bedrooms, all with built ins
- Regular pest inspections – reports will be available at the open homes
- Pool in complex plus BBQ area for lazy summer days entertaining
- Gated complex – secure with remote access
- Single lock up garage with internal access PLUS additional car space (bring 2 cars)
- Northerly facing back yard with courtyard with trees
- 2 bathrooms –one is an ensuite
- Air-conditioning in 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, 3 ceiling fans
- Downstairs powder room – adjacent to internal laundry
- Affordable body corps $3420 per annum ($854.91 per quarter including $731.80 admin and $61.11 sinking fund)
- Owner is keen to liquidate this asset and will consider all offers within listed price range
Make sure you put this on your viewing list if you’re a sub $400 000 buyer and can’t find what you are looking for! This is well worth inspecting and you would be proud to call it home!