Belmont's best buy ?
Yes, we think so. Best offer over $499 000 on or before 23rd June will be the buyer. This beach-house style property is worth snapping up for oh-so-many reasons! Offering 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms plus a double garage, it's also on 612m2. (see below)
Walk to shops/cafes and transport and so close to the Gateway, the Bay and also Carindale Shops and excellent schools (Belmont State School). The location is a winner!
The floor-plan is perfect for a family, offering open plan living areas. What makes this property superbly unique is that it offers a dual-living set up or extra income earning opportunities should you wish to have a share house situation/air b and b with a second living area and a main bedroom set away from the other 3 bedrooms with it's own entrance!
- Newly painted, new carpets, new blinds and near new flooring
- 4 bedrooms- one massive bedroom with large ensuite
- Second living area
- Revamped second bathroom with bath and new vanity, new tiles
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen opening onto deck
- Great for dual living/business/family/different generations
- Outdoor entertaining deck overlooking private and quiet back garden
- Double remote garage plus carport and additional parking spaces
- Close to Kianawah park
- Set on 612m2 of useable land – PERFECT for children and pets to enjoy
- Built in 1960s with quirky feature windows
- Study/extra room/hall way which has it's own outdoor access adjacent to master wing
- Neat kitchen in good condition, gas cooktop, dishwasher, stainless steel oven and rangehood
- Excellent exposure for those running a business/trades person
- Great for investors/owner occupiers/first home buyers
- Airconditioned & with ceiling fans
- Lots of storage
- Has been rented out in 2018 at $530 per week (before new paint and carpets)
As it's within 200m of a commercial centre this also falls into Brisbane City Council's small lot code and has the potential to be subdivided into 2 blocks (subject to council approval. )
This is a wonderful alternative for those looking to buy a townhouse in close proximity to the city – you can buy a house with land for the same price as a townhouse 13km to Brisbane CBD!
Property must be sold in the next 2 weeks or it goes back into the rental pool. Be quick!
Please submit all offers to Gaby for consideration.