At the Centre of it All
You work hard, so you don’t want to work far from home. You need convenience, because time is money and you don’t want to waste either. You need space, because you have family or friends or kids or people you want to share it with. And you need privacy and style, because… well, because you’re you. It sounds like you need to take a look at 9/76 Symons Road in Sunnybank Hills.
This 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom villa is a freestanding lowset gem in a highly sought-after complex, where privacy and security are paramount. With a generous floorplan and low maintenance garden, it will appeal strongly to investors, first home buyers or small families looking to stretch their wings.
A wide driveway leads up to the double remote garage, inside which you’ll find access to a storage room and a separate laundry. The entry door at the front of the home takes you directly into the spacious living and dining area, where wall-to-wall tiling and neutral tones lay the foundation for your decorating endeavours. There is a linen cupboard providing extra storage, and a split system air-con and ceiling fan will keep you comfortable in the summer months.
Entertainers will be delighted by the undercover patio accessed through the large sliding glass doors, as it’s the perfect place to enjoy an evening drink with friends. There is a strip of yard here too, accessed by a side gate and covered in stone so as to require minimum upkeep.
Back inside the kitchen adjoins the living area, meaning cooking and entertaining will go hand in hand so the chef never needs to be far from the action. With an electric stovetop, rangehood, dishwasher and lots of bench space, this kitchen is destined to be the engine room for many fine meals in the years to come.
All four bedrooms are comfortably sized, carpeted and have built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans. The master has double mirrored wardrobes, and an ensuite with an oversized shower enclosure which contains two shower heads, toilet and double vanity. There is also a main bathroom with a shower and bathtub and a separate toilet.
Sunnybank Hills is a fabulously convenient area, and this home is just a short 20-minute drive to the Brisbane city centre. There are a number of shopping centres nearby, including Sunnybank Plaza, Pinelands Plaza, Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown, Calamvale Central and Westfield Garden City. Green space is plentiful and close, with Borella Road Park being just a short walk away with a playground and lots of picnic space. There is also access to a complex swimming pool, basketball court and car park including 16 extra carparks for your guests.
With everything you need on your doorstep, it doesn’t get more convenient than 9/76 Symons Road in Sunnybank Hills. Be fast and contact Henry Wong now before it disappears.
• Sunnybank Hills State School & Sunnybank State High School Catchment Area
• 2 min walk to Sunnybank Hills State School
• Close to Griffith University
- Transport & Shopping Centres:
• Short walk to bus stops on Borella Rd, Pinelands Rd & Hellawell Rd taking you to Sunnybank, Garden City, Griffith University & the City
• 4 min drive to Pinelands Shopping Centre
• 8 min drive to Sunnybank Shopping Centres
• 20 min drive to Brisbane CBD
• Easy access to Pacific & Gateway Motorways
• Access to a complex swimming pool, basketball court and car park
• Short walk to Borella Rd Park with children’s playground and basketball court
• Short walk to Sunnybank Hills medical centre with pharmacy
• Short drive to QEII hospital
- Key Features:
• NBN broadband ready
• 315L hot water tank connected to the night saver tariff
• A kitchen equipped with modern appliances and plenty of cupboards
• Double garage with newly installed door motor with remotes
• Belongs to quiet gated complex which has only 16 units
• Garbage trucks come through the gate and collect rubbish. Residents don’t have to bring bins onto street.
• And more