Are you ready for this?
This is one fabulous property....more like a house & like no other townhouse in this price bracket!
If you’re in the market for a house in Carina, or a townhouse, welcome home! You’re going to love this one, so make sure it’s the top of your list. Much more like a house and situated as only one of two townhouses on 610m2 this is a very rare find indeed.
Best of all is the fact that you have a wonderful backyard as well as an outdoor alfresco dining area. Elevated from the street and positioned to catch the breeze with a commanding presence, this is one townhouse you are going to love for oh so many reasons!
Features at a glance:
• 3 bedrooms with robes
• 2 are double rooms, main has ensuite
• large family bathroom with bath and shower
• Downstairs powder room (2.5 bathrooms overall
• Ducted air conditioning
• Airy and light-filled townhouse
• Neutral colour tones throughout
• Separate living and dining room, yet adjacent
• Open plan dining and large kitchen
• One of two townhouses, joined via the double garage
• Double remote lock up garage
• Outdoor undercover entertainment area
• Spacious private garden, elevated from street to catch breezes
• Ample parking outside as not surrounded by clusters of townhouses in this part of the street
• 18 years young
• Move in and enjoy with nothing to do
This three bedroom townhouse has many extras like ducted air-conditioning and a double remote access garage, this townhouse is very solidly constructed and was built 18 years ago –when land was in more abundance. This gives a wonderful feeling of space. With a classic and pleasing layout, there is a separate living area, adjacent to a dining room with a spacious kitchen in neutral tones. The living room opens up through sliding glass doors to an undercover dining area where you can enjoy your beautifully landscaped and private garden which is a wonderful offering for children and pets to enjoy.
You also have 3 bedrooms, all with robes and the main bedroom does have an ensuite. The upstairs family bathroom has a bath and a shower.
With very neutral and pleasing colour palate, there is nothing to do except move in and enjoy living in this wonderful location.
Positioned between Adelaide street and Stanley road, you are within close walking distance to shops (Chris’ IGA), buses, cafes and restaurants. You are also within walking distance to local schools, both high schools and primary schools including San Sisto College and St Martins.