A Place To Call Home
Offers between $485,000 and $510,000 will be considered.
This unit is one-of-a-kind and offers everything you dreamed and imagined. Located at the back of the complex in the BEST position, this offers peace and tranquillity in a natural bush-land setting. You're less than 9 km to the CBD, within walking distance to Metropol Shopping Centre (with a variety of restaurants/take-aways/convenience shops) and minutes from Pacific Golf Course, Westfield Carindale and in the sought after Cavendish Road State School catchment.
The functional floor plan is perfect for the family and entertainer, offering multiple living zones. Porcelain tiles and a quality kitchen island bench allude to opulence, crisp lines and style. The kitchen is the central hub of the home with the living and dining adjacent on each side.
This unit has a massive advantage over others in this complex thanks to its large courtyard garden as well as having only one neighbour and an abundance of natural light. Additionally, it also enjoys an office. Upstairs offers 3 good size bedrooms with wardrobes, the master bedroom has an ensuite as well as a balcony overlooking the outside. There is a good sized bathroom with a bath and a shower with a separate loo.
Downstairs has good storage, a laundry, downstairs guest toilet, remote controlled tandem garage with shelving.
- Only one neighbour, more light and breezes
- Exclusive position, arguably the best townhouse in this complex with upgrades
- Downstairs office - ideal for work-from-home situation
- Built in desk in office
- 3 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Large main bathroom Master bedroom with ensuite & balcony
- Carpeted upstairs
- Newly painted outside with recent maintenance done to the complex
- Porcelain tiles downstairs
- Granite island style bench top in kitchen
- Stainless steel appliances including cooktop, rangehood, Bosch oven & dishwasher
- Private Outlook
- Large Fully Fenced Courtyard - the best in the complex
- Tinted windows facing the East side, Crimsafe installed
- New hot water unit
- LED lighting throughout for energy saving
- Modern look, new paint - on point colour scheme
- Built-in cabinet under the stairs
- Wine racks under stairs
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout unit
- Extra shelving in laundry and garage
- 2x garage (tandem) with additional storage area
- Ceiling insulation (this was additional to the roof insulation installed by the builder)
- Ceiling fans in bedroom, integrated with pendant light
- Built in 2009
Please note that this property is currently tenanted until 19 January 2018 with an excellent tenant that loves living here and pays $500 per week.