A Family Foothold in Mansfield School Catchments
A refreshingly spacious floor plan, a simple yet effective design, an expansive back yard and an exceptionally convenient location. This 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom family home in Carindale has so much for you to discover, and it’s on the market right now. Welcome to 84 Silky Oak Crescent.
You’ll be immediately impressed by the wide frontage and the double car remote garage. An expansive driveway offers extra parking, and the well-manicured gardens frame a front patio that looks perfectly suited to sundowners or family chats. There is enough room to park a boat or trailer out the front and side access to the backyard is provided too.
Head through the front door, which has a security screen, and you’re into the roomy entryway which leads to the open plan living areas. To the left is the large family lounge, bathed in natural light from the large windows and carpeted from wall to wall.
Straight ahead and you enter the social epicentre of the home: the open plan kitchen, living and dining. The backdrop to countless family memories. Cooled by a fan in the dining and a split system air-con unit and featuring wall-to-wall tiling, it’s a breezy and well-lit area that’ll be adored by all members of the family.
The kitchen has a large pantry, masses of bench and cupboard space and mod-cons like a dishwasher, electric cooktop and a rangehood. Sure to please even the most discerning of chefs, it opens out onto the dining and living areas so the cook is never far from the entertaining. Sliding glass doors take you out to the covered al-fresco area and the low-maintenance back yard, a space that’ll suit lock-and-leavers, families with kids or anyone who appreciates a bit of space.
Three of the four bedrooms feature built-in-robes, while the fourth, the master, is the ultimate parents retreat. The walk-in-robe is big enough to make everyday life easy, while the ensuite has a shower, toilet, sink and vanity.
If you’re eco-conscious or savings orientated, you’ll love the solar panels and the rainwater tank. And if you’re a fan of saving time, you’ll love the convenient location of 84 Silky Oak Crescent. Consider these situational benefits:
- Just around the corner from Citipointe Christian College
- A short drive to Mansfield State High School
- Walking distance to Cribb Road Park
- Easy access to Gateway Motorway
- A short drive to Westfield Carindale Shopping Centre.
With so much going for it, this is one property that won’t be around for long. Please contact the Henry Wong Team for more information.
• Mansfield State School and Mansfield State High School Catchment Area
• Short drive to Mansfield State School and Mansfield State High School
• Just around the corner from Citipointe Christian College
- Transport & Shopping Centres:
• Short walk to bus stop on Scrub Rd which takes you to the City
• Short drive to Metropol Shopping Centre, ALDI Mt Gravatt East & Westfield Carindale Shopping Centre
• Easy access to Gateway Motorway
• Short walk to BBQ, basketball half court, picnic area & playground on Cribb Road Park
• Short walk to Appleton Street Park
• Short drive to Pacific Golf Club
This property is being sold by without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.